Pages

Biyernes, Mayo 18, 2012

The Loving Soul


http://www.jackieevancho.com
Tug tug tug” a sound in the door wakes Dr. Michael who were asleep. Even if the pain still feels from the operation this morning Dr. Michael goes to the door to open. He sees a girl that maybe 11 years old with wounds on her face and contusions in the rest of the body. “What do you want little darling?” Michael ask. “Please help my mother Lucia, She is sick.” Michael sees the girl look so pity so he didn't deny to help.

Okay darling, just wait a minute, I have to get my things.” After many seconds Dr. Michael have his things.
Darling before we go I must cure your wounds before it be infected .” Dr. Michael said.
No doctor,” the girl said.”It”s okay...my mother Lucia has the worse.” They went to the car then ride. Upon riding Dr. Michael ask the girl,”What was your name darling?” “Lucy, from my mother's name Lucia,” the girl answered.
Are we nearer to your home Lucy?,” doctor asked. “Doctor just stop in that corner, our house was nearer in there,” Lucy said.
The doctor immediately park his car, but when he wants to open the door of the auto near Lucy he was surprised that Lucy was outside the car.
This is impossible, how she went outside the car without opening on it?,” Michael asked himself.
Hurry up doctor, our house was nearer,” Lucy said.
Dr. Michael follows Lucy going to her home. “What is your mother's disease Lucy?,” Michael asked. Lucy turns her head to Michael then answers, “breast cancer.” She opens the door at their house as Michael follows her.
Is that you Edward?,” a voice of a woman lying on the bed. The woman thinks that who came in was her husband Edward.
Hhhmmmnn!,” Doctor said. “I am Doctor Michael and I think you are Lucy's mother?” A woman answered after few seconds. “Yes, I am her mother,” the woman answered sickly. “How did you know?”
Lucy told me about you Lucia more minutes ago,” the doctor answered.
Lucy?, my kind, good, beautiful, and only daughter was dead.” A woman answered as tears falls from her eyes while she gets the picture of Lucy under her pillow. “Here is Lucy, my beautiful daughter.” Michael looks on the picture ,and he notices on the dress and shoes in the picture was what Lucy wears when it went to his house.

I'm not joking, Lucy was with me coming here,” Michael said. “Why Lucy died?”
She fell down the cliff playing with another children a month ago,” Lucia answered. Dr. Michael cannot believe what he hears from Lucia. He looked left to right but there was no Lucy appears. He thinks that the girl that was with him was Lucy's soul and she loves her mother so much. “Lucia, I want to help you with your disease. I am going to pay for any operation required,” Michael said. “Thank you so much Doctor,”Lucia cried.

Six months later..........

Lucy feels better. She, Edward, and Michael were having a dinner as a thanks for Michael. When Michael went home from Dinner with Lucia and Edward he noticed that the light at his house was all on. He thinks that his family was there, but when he opened the door he saw Lucy. She said,”Thank you doctor for saving my mother to death,” Lucia vanished.

Ding dong!” a sound on the gate, when he opened it it was his family came back from a long vacation.


photo source: http://www.jackieevancho.com

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento